If you own an online store with a large number of products, you may find it difficult to update your products. With the product management interface developed by SiteW, you will save time, to create and modify the content of your webshop.
On the My websites page, in Blocks>Online store>Product management, you have access to different management panels, that allow you to easily manage your online store products, as well as their stocks and options.
Edit your products individually
On the product management panel, you can customize the following information, concerning your online store products:
- Product name
- Product price, and strikethrough price, which you can activate or deactivate, by clicking on the appropriate button.
- Categories, that can be displayed, by pressing the appropriate button. Every category can be deleted in just one click.
- Product reference
- Priority (to reorder the products)
- Product publication status (visible or not visible), by clicking either on the eye icon, or on the crossed-out eye icon.
- The Show button, that gives you access to product options, in a dedicated panel. Each option is customizable.
Product options with multiple choices
In case of a multiple choice option, you have access to:
- A checkbox, at top left, to directly select all option values
- A handle (arrows) allowing you to reorder the options of a product
You can also modify the following information:
- Option name
- Dropdown menu title
Then, for each option value, you have access to:
- A checkbox to select the value you want to modify
- A checkbox to manage the stock, if needed
- A handle allowing you to reorder the option values
- A cross to delete them
And you will be able to customize:
- The name of the option values
- Their additional price
Product options with an input field
In case of an option with an input field, you will have access to:
- A checkbox to select the option you want to modify
- A handle allowing you to reorder the options
- A cross to delete them
You will be able to customize the following elements:
- Minimum number of characters
- Maximum number of characters
Stock management for product options
Under the options panel, a Show stock button appears. By clicking on it, you can manage the stocks of the product variations, for which you checked the “Custom stock” option.
For each product variation, you have access to the following elements:
- The names of the option values for the product variation (automatically generated)
- A checkbox to use the default product stock, or to set a custom stock for the product variation
- The stocks for the product variation, if you checked the “Custom stock” option
- The final price (= product price + additional price according to the different options)
NB : To display all product categories, click on the Show categories button.
To display the options and variations of all products, click on the Show all options button.
Lastly, to display all products, click on the button: Select all products on all pages.
Modify your products collectively
The two “Action” panels will allow you to mass edit your products and their options.
For the number fields, you can click on the buttons: Replace or Add to current value. For the last button, you have the possibility to use negative values or percentage.
“Product actions” panel
The first panel is about products. Once you have selected the products to be modified, you can:
- Change their price
- Activate, modify and delete the strikethrough price
- Modify their categories
- Modify their stocks
- Replace the product reference
- Change their weight
- Change the order of priority
- Change their visibility (make them visible or not)
- Delete products
- Create an option
To create an option, you can create both option types:
- For multiple choice options, you can customize:
- The name (mandatory)
- The dropdown menu title
You can add lines by clicking on the Add choice button. Each value must have its own name (no duplicate allowed).
- For input fields, you can customize:
- The name (mandatory)
- The minimum number of characters
- The maximum number of characters
“Option actions” panel
Just like with your products, the number of options with an input field, and the number of option values are displayed. You can perform the following actions for the selected options:
- Change the option name
- Change the dropdown menu title (will only affect the multiple choice options)
- Change the additional price (will only affect the multiple choice options)
- Change the minimum number of characters (will only affect the input field options)
- Change the maximum number of characters (will only affect the input field options)
- Add an option value (will only affect the multiple choice options). In this section, you can:
- Name the option value
- Add an additional price
You will have access to:
- A checkbox to manage the stocks
- A checkbox to delete the option values that have the same name
NB: To delete a multiple choice option, you have to delete all its values.
Eventually, please note that it is possible to filter products by category, or by name/reference.
This management interface has been specifically designed to make product management easier for you, and to make you save time, while creating and updating your online store. We wish you good sales!