Automatic emails from your online store
Save time by sending emails to your customers automatically after each purchase. You can customize:
- the message which will be shown on your website once your visitors paid with PayPal,
- the email which will be sent to them automatically as soon as PayPal validated the payment.
To customize and enable these 2 messages,
- Select or create a store block (to start a new e-commerce website, you can follow our guide How to create an online store).
- In the properties, on the left hand side of the website creation page, click on the Manage payments button,
- In the popup window, add or edit a PayPal method,
- Edit the texts which will be displayed to your visitors and tick the box to activate the automatic emails,
- and save.
During the next payment, your customer will automatically receive an email containing your message.
Last update: March 18, 2021
The latest updates and new functionalities on our tool, after an advanced decoding with our developers.