New functions for your website statistics
Connection to your Google Analytics account
- If you already have configured a Google Analytics account, where you can view your website traffic, you will be able to select it to display your stats on your SiteW dashboard.
- If this is not the case yet: after you have created your Google Analytics account (in just 2 clicks), SiteW will automatically configure it for you.
Displaying your statistics
- Once logged in, you will be able to view the new statistics graph: it is clearer, more detailed and easier to read.
- The appearance of the old graph has also been improved, in order to make it more enjoyable to read.
- You can access your website statistics more easily and they are more accurate, because they are directly connected to your own Google Analytics account.
- You can still access your old statistics if necessary, for you to be able to trace the history of your website and to get a general overview of the evolution of your site over time.
How does it work?
If you haven’t configured your SiteW dashboard yet, you can:
- Either access the old statistics page
- Or view the new statistics page
Once you are on the new statistics page, if you haven’t configured your SiteW dashboard yet, you can:
- Connect your Google Analytics account (if you already own one) to your SiteW dashboard -or first create a Google Analytics account (if you don’t have one yet). Then you can select one of your already created configurations or create a new one. If you haven’t created any configuration yet, a new configuration will automatically be created.
- View the new statistics page
- Go back, if necessary, to older statistics.
If you have already configured your SiteW dashboard, you can simply:
- log in to your Google Analytics account in just one click, to get the latest stats.
You now have instant access to more detailed statistics of your website: that way you will be able to improve your SEO and optimize your e-marketing strategy, in order to make your website even more effective.