The SiteW has improved your website statistics, in order to enable you to optimize your website as much as possible: your SiteW dashboard is now connected to your Google Analytics account. Thus you have quicker and easier access to statistics that are more accurate and complete.
New functions for your website statistics
Connection to your Google Analytics account
- If you already have configured a Google Analytics account, where you can view your website traffic, you will be able to select it to display your stats on your SiteW dashboard.
- If this is not the case yet: after you have created your Google Analytics account (in just 2 clicks), SiteW will automatically configure it for you.
Displaying your statistics
- Once logged in, you will be able to view the new statistics graph: it is clearer, more detailed and easier to read.
- The appearance of the old graph has also been improved, in order to make it more enjoyable to read.
- You can access your website statistics more easily and they are more accurate, because they are directly connected to your own Google Analytics account.
- You can still access your old statistics if necessary, for you to be able to trace the history of your website and to get a general overview of the evolution of your site over time.
How does it work?
If you haven’t configured your SiteW dashboard yet, you can:
- Either access the old statistics page
- Or view the new statistics page
Once you are on the new statistics page, if you haven’t configured your SiteW dashboard yet, you can:
- Connect your Google Analytics account (if you already own one) to your SiteW dashboard -or first create a Google Analytics account (if you don’t have one yet). Then you can select one of your already created configurations or create a new one. If you haven’t created any configuration yet, a new configuration will automatically be created.
- View the new statistics page
- Go back, if necessary, to older statistics.
If you have already configured your SiteW dashboard, you can simply:
- log in to your Google Analytics account in just one click, to get the latest stats.
You now have instant access to more detailed statistics of your website: that way you will be able to improve your SEO and optimize your e-marketing strategy, in order to make your website even more effective.