Customize My Website Menu
Here is something new about your website design that you will certainly like. You now have the possibility to entirely customize the way your website menus look. Size, style, colors, animations… You can now enjoy cool and beautiful menus and modify everything easily according to your needs and desires.
How to customize my website menu?
To customize your website menu, nothing easier. Just follow the steps below.
- Select your menu by clicking on it.
- Click on the Design button on the left in the blue panel or directly click on the Design tab at the bottom left of the website modification page.
- Check the Custom style box if it is present (this box is not there for newly created websites. Because the customization options are directly displayed in this case).
- Finally define your menu options.
Options available for your website customization
Position: You can choose between Horizontal for a menu that displays horizontally or Vertical for a menu that displays vertically.
Choose a style: You have the possibility to choose between the different styles of menu available. You just have to click on the menu area or to check the green radio button. We offer a variety of modern and elegant menus.
Options: You can customize the options for each menu style. You have the possibility to view the options in the menu style panel.
- Size: You can set the size of the menu by moving the cursor along the slider or by directly entering a value in the input field.
- Border width: Set the menu border width
- Colors: You can customize the colors for 3 different states (normal or inactive, hover and selected). For each state, you can choose 3 colors: Text, Background and Border. Use the colorpicker to select your color of choice. The slider on the right allows you to set the transparency, in order to have a perfectly fitted menu.
And voila! You now have an additional tool to create a totally unique design for your website! So don’t wait a minute longer: show your potential and create the website of your dreams!
Last update: July 28, 2016