Create a call to action button
Once you are on the website creation page, start with inserting a Button block by drag and dropping the icon on your page.
In the blue panel on the left, you can:
- Set the button link either by entering an email address or an external web address or by selecting one of your website pages in the dropdown menu
- Define the button text
- Click on the Design button in order to customize your button
Customize your button
In the green Design panel, once your button is selected:
- The Examples button allows you to view and use predefined examples and to load their configuration
- Select the Button type you want
- Select the Font of your button in the dropdown menu
- Select your Text color by using the color selector or by directly entering your color code in the input field
- Select your Button color in the same way
- Set the Border radius using the slider or the input field
- Define the Spacing between the text and the button border in the same way
The Button at the bottom will allow you to go back to the block main settings.