The SiteW FAQ block allows to add a custom FAQ section to your website, according to your needs. That way, you will be able to easily inform your visitors and improve your website navigation.
This block is available for Premium and Pro websites.
Content management of your FAQ
Directly from your FAQ block, by clicking on the appropriate icons, you will be able to:
- Create / modify / delete / move your questions
- Show / hide your questions online
From the Content panel, you will have the possibility to:
- Manage your question categories, in a separate window, by clicking on the Manage categories button
- Set the number of questions displayed on each page
- Enable / disable the preloading of the answers on start-up
- Change your FAQ title, or even enter no title at all
- Enable a search bar for all your questions
- Customize the help text for your search bar
Set the style of your FAQ
From the Design panel, you can customize the look of the FAQ block. You will be able to:
- Choose between two types of display modes for your FAQ categories: tabs can be displayed above the questions, or categories can be displayed one above the other, just like on the SiteW FAQ
- Choose between two icons for opening the FAQ answers
- Open only one answer at a time
- Display all FAQ answers on startup
- Select your style of choice from a great variety of graphic customization options and predefined styles, by clicking on the Choose a style button
The SiteW FAQ block is very flexible and offers a lot of customization options. So it allows you to make your website more user-friendly and easier to browse. This new function will be very useful if you have an online-shop or a professional website of any kind.