SiteW helps you build your website
You can add links to your website with the Text block (or with the Image, Button or Icon blocks).
- Click on the block you want to insert a link on. To add a link to an Image or an Icon block, click on Choose a link (on the left of the screen, in the blue panel) and go to step 5. To add a link to a Button block, enter your link in the input field or select a website page in the drop-down menu.
- To add a link to a text block, select your block to go to text edit mode.
- Select the text on which you want to insert a link.
- Click on ♯, in the Text toolbar, at the top of the page.
- In the window displayed, you can link to:
- a website URL (http://www...)
- one of your website pages, or a specific area on a page ("internal link")
- un produit, un lien d'ajout au panier d'un produit, un bouton de paiement d'un produit, une catégorie de produits ou le panier de votre boutique en ligne
- an article or an article category of your blog
- an email address
- a phone number
- a document to make it downloadable
No link will break the link
- optional: in case you did not select any text, you can directly enter a link text.
- Optional: you can choose whether the link opens in another browser window or opens in place of your website or downloads the document (if the link leads to a file)
- Optional: Choose a title. It will display on mouse-over.
- Click on insert: the text you have just selected changes into a link.
To add links to products, you will be able to choose among the following possibilities for link destination:
- DIsplay the product description
- Directly add x product(s) to cart. Then:
- open the confirmation window (by default)
- open the cart
- select a payment method among the ones available
Please note that:
- It is not possible to enable the "Add to Cart" option with a product with mandatory options
- It is not possible to pre-select a payment method, if the cart has mandatory options, or if the customer must accept the general conditions of sales before processing payment