SiteW helps you build your website
You can add links to your website with the Text block (or with the Image, Button or Icon blocks).
- Click on the block you want to insert a link on. To add a link to an Image or an Icon block, click on Choose a link (on the left of the screen, in the blue panel) and go to step 5. To add a link to a Button block, enter your link in the input field or select a website page in the drop-down menu.
- To add a link to a text block, select your block to go to text edit mode.
- Select the text on which you want to insert a link.
- Click on ♯, in the Text toolbar, at the top of the page.
- In the window displayed, you can link to:
- a website URL (http://www...)
- one of your website pages, or a specific area on a page ("internal link")
- un produit, un lien d'ajout au panier d'un produit, un bouton de paiement d'un produit, une catégorie de produits ou le panier de votre boutique en ligne
- an article or an article category of your blog
- an email address
- a phone number
- a document to make it downloadable
No link will break the link
- optional: in case you did not select any text, you can directly enter a link text.
- Optional: you can choose whether the link opens in another browser window or opens in place of your website or downloads the document (if the link leads to a file)
- Optional: Choose a title. It will display on mouse-over.
- Click on insert: the text you have just selected changes into a link.
To add links to products, you will be able to choose among the following possibilities for link destination:
- DIsplay the product description
- Directly add x product(s) to cart. Then:
- open the confirmation window (by default)
- open the cart
- select a payment method among the ones available
Please note that:
- It is not possible to enable the "Add to Cart" option with a product with mandatory options
- It is not possible to pre-select a payment method, if the cart has mandatory options, or if the customer must accept the general conditions of sales before processing payment
The latest updates and new functionalities on our tool, after an advanced decoding with our developers.