You can add links to your website with the text block (or with the image block).
- Click on the block you want to insert a link on. To add a link to an image block, click on Choose a link (on the left of the screen, in the blue panel) and go to step 5.
- To add a link to a text block, select your block to go to text edit mode.
- Select the text on which you want to insert a link.
- Click on ♯, in the toolbar, at the top of the page.
- In the window displayed, you can:
- enter the url of a website (http://www...)
- or enter an email address
- or send a document
- or select a page of your website
- No link will break the link
- optional: in case you did not select any text, you can directly enter a link text.
- Optional: you can choose whether the link opens in another browser window or opens in place of your website or downloads the document (if the link leads to a file)
- Optional: Choose a title. It will display on mouse-over.
- Click on insert: the text you have just selected changes into a link.