Community of experts
Best web-design companies and freelancers who can help you build a website with SiteW
Website creation guides and tutorials
You created a website with SiteW and you would like to do some content and search engine optimization?
Thanks to this tutorial, discover all the statistics about your website traffic.
To access the statistics page of your website, go to the page My websites and click on the "Statistics" button.
The main dashboard is the main page of the statistics. It allows you to have an overview of your website traffic.
The top of the page allows you to choose the website to analyse (if you created several) and the analysis period.
You can choose a predefined period (last 15 days, last 30 days, current month...) or choose a custom period(0).
Click on the small blue graphs to update the main graphic, and check the exact figures, day by day(1).
The second part of the main dashboard displays global stats about:
Click on the link "View report" to see the detailed statistics.
(0) You can choose a custom period and access unlimited stats if you created a Pro or Premium website.
(1) Starter websites can only access the number of pageviews in the main graph. The following graphs "Visits", "New visits", "Pageviews per visits", "Average time on site" et "Bounce rate" are restricted to website created with the Premium and Pro packages.
(2) Only the websites created with the Premium and Pro packages can have access to the keywords and to the geographical origins.
This page is available by clicking on the "view report" link of the main dashboard "Traffic sources" zone.
|The visitors origin is sorted into 4 categories:
To enhance your website positioning in search engines and thus receive more traffic, feel free to check our SEO guide.
(3) This option is only available if you created a website with the Premium or Pro packages.
This page is available by clicking on the "view report" link of the main dashboard "Website content" zone.
Two graphs are available by using the buttons located on the top right :
The table details your website pageviews:
This page is available by clicking on the "view report" link of the main dashboard "Keywords" zone(5).
The circular diagram shows the most frequently used keywords by the visitors to find your website.
Click on the links to check your website positioning on Google for each keyword.
As a reminder, you can find tips and tricks to optimize your search engine positionning in our Search Engine Optimization tutorial.
(5) The "Keywords" page is only available for website created with the Premium and Pro packages.
This page is available by clicking on the "view report" link of the main dashboard "Geographical origins" zone(6).
Five maps with different parts of the world allows you to see very quickly where your visitors are from.
The table lists all the countries from where your site has been read. For each country, you have access to:
Would you like to know more precisely where the visitors are from?
Regions: To know the region of the visitors, simply click on a country name.
(6) The "Visitor location" page is only available for website created with the Premium and Pro packages.
Last update: January 24, 2020